Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2018 7:51:14 PM EDT
does anyone know if Glock has any plans on releasing a MOS version of the 45?

thanks,
-z
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
My guess is SHOT will have a debut.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess is SHOT will have a debut.
View Quote
My fingers are crossed!
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Get it milled at jagerwerks mos is meh at best
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Get it milled at jagerwerks mos is meh at best
View Quote
He's not wrong.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
does anyone know if Glock has any plans on releasing a MOS version of the 45?

thanks,
-z
View Quote
Will this be for a dedicated RDS?  Or do you know?  MOS is a generic RDS platform.  Obviously, one dedicated to a certain RDS is better, but if you want to swap out RDS', then the MOS is a better choice.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks, everyone.

Quoted:

Will this be for a dedicated RDS?  Or do you know?  MOS is a generic RDS platform.  Obviously, one dedicated to a certain RDS is better, but if you want to swap out RDS', then the MOS is a better choice.
View Quote
i plan on buying the RMR but im not completely satisfied with it so id like to change it out in the future if something else comes out. im buying it mostly for the durability. i plan on buying the trijicon mounting kit with longer screws. the fact that it will sit a bit higher than a custom job appeals to me as i do not want a true co-witness.

i ended up buying the G17 MOS. decided i do not need/want the shorter 45 slide for my intended purpose (not a CCW).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top