Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 9:34:08 PM EDT
Question for everyone. I see shield arms is out of stock on the mags. The price of these mags on the EE is crazy. How long are y'all having to wait on the back order before mags ship?

I did see ETS is making 43x/48 20 round mags. Didn't find any info online about them. Any of y'all tried them?

On another note, I had read where cz75 compact mags can work with modifying the mag. So I took one if my cz75 compact mags and sure enough it fits. I put a couple of rounds into the mag and was able to feed 5 round through no problem and the side even locked back when mag was empty. Considering cz75 compact mags are in stock, had anyone actually modified and used them? I saw very little in my searching. I did run across a video someone from arfcom  posted of them shooting with the modified mag but didn't see much more info.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't buy from the EE or Gunbroker; put some on backorder with Shield. From reports in other threads and my experience recently, they're shipping a few weeks after ordering. My last order was placed on 12/11 and I received them on Christmas Eve.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't buy from the EE or Gunbroker; put some on backorder with Shield. From reports in other threads and my experience recently, they're shipping a few weeks after ordering. My last order was placed on 12/11 and I received them on Christmas Eve.
View Quote

Wow, I have had a backorder with glockstore for 2 months and 4 days now.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If you order from Shield and don’t get a shipping notification within a week or two I would be very surprised. They are really caught up on their back orders. Check the other threads for reference.

This also gives me hope they will start making the nickel plated ones again soon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, just put in a backorder at shield.  I've done 2 of them recently.  Last one, 10 mags, ordered 12/12, shipping notification 12/22.  10 days.
If somebody wants to buy any from me, I tell them the same thing, put in your backorder and wait like I did.  If they want one right now, I'd let them have it for $75.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Any have experience with the ETS 19rnd?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top