Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
I'd like to try a 43X with a red dot. I already own a couple of 43X's. Should I get one milled or would it be better to get a 43X MOS?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The 43X MOS isn't the same as the fullsize MOS system.

So the first question I'd ask is what optic you want?

For example RMRcc? that case I'd just get it milled.

ETA: especially if you have a few I'd just send one off to get milled.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If wanting to use the Holosun 507K, the simplest, cost effective, but still reliable approach is to get the MOS version then send the slide Jagerwerks to get their MOS cut modfication for the 507K. This is not to be confused with their milling service to mill for a 507K on a normal non-MOS slide. They recently released an optic milling service that simply modifies the OEM Glock MOS cut to accept the 507K. I believe its give or take $50 dollars. With refinishing you are looking for right around $100 for everything. This is what I will do if I ever get another 48 (I have three already).

The Glock MOS with CHWPS 507K plate is the cheapest route, though I do not really care for using plates, this seems to be working quite well for many and is certainly the quickest approach.

With gun prices the way they are and you having two 43s, I would mill one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 11:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If wanting to use the Holosun 507K, the simplest, cost effective, but still reliable approach is to get the MOS version then send the slide Jagerwerks to get their MOS cut modfication for the 507K. This is not to be confused with their milling service to mill for a 507K on a normal non-MOS slide. They recently released an optic milling service that simply modifies the OEM Glock MOS cut to accept the 507K. I believe its give or take $50 dollars. With refinishing you are looking for right around $100 for everything. This is what I will do if I ever get another 48 (I have three already).

The Glock MOS with CHWPS 507K plate is the cheapest route, though I do not really care for using plates, this seems to be working quite well for many and is certainly the quickest approach.

With gun prices the way they are and you having two 43s, I would mill one.
View Quote

Can you advise what the turnaround time was for this milling job?

Regards
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top