Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2021 3:59:52 PM EDT
I have a new Glock 41 MOS and would like to install a Trijicon SRO optic to be used at target shooting at 25 yards. Do I want the 1 MOA or 2.5 MOA or the 5 MOA?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a new Glock 41 MOS and would like to install a Trijicon SRO optic to be used at target shooting at 25 yards. Do I want the 1 MOA or 2.5 MOA or the 5 MOA?

Thanks
View Quote

Forget the SRO get an rmr06 3.25
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I already have the SRO specific base. Thanks anyway .

TTT
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Smaller dots are great for longer range and better precision. If it was at all going to be a defensive pistol I'd recommend the largest dot. If you're just shooting for fun at the range and 25 yards out, you'd probably best be served with the 2.5.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smaller dots are great for longer range and better precision. If it was at all going to be a defensive pistol I'd recommend the largest dot. If you're just shooting for fun at the range and 25 yards out, you'd probably best be served with the 2.5.
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#6]
"you'd probably best be served with the 2.5."

Just found a Trijicon 2.5 and installed on my 41. Could not be happier. Thanks.
Will post soon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top