Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2018 8:43:26 PM EDT
Just got my Glock 19X and looking for a decent AIWB with claw holster.  What say the hive on ideas?
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
JMCK Wing Claw 2.0. I carry mine everyday in one and I couldn’t be happier.

Even on sale right now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Tenicor Velo!

I refuse to use anything else. Money back guarantee too.

What's cool is how the claw is built in to the holster, as well as the wedge being built in. Literally nothing to wear out or break.

Link Posted: 9/22/2018 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Phlster
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even on sale right now.
View Quote
I like that one.  What clips did you go with? Also did you go with mid or full guard and do you have the sponge pad or wedge on yours ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tenicor Velo!

What's cool is how the claw is built in to the holster, as well as the wedge being built in. Literally nothing to wear out or break.

http://i66.tinypic.com/21ooaxi.jpg
View Quote
That is a sharp holster and the built in claw and wedge are pretty unique.  Will be on my short list for sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like that one.  What clips did you go with? Also did you go with mid or full guard and do you have the sponge pad or wedge on yours ?
View Quote
I Started out with the Pull the dot loops and hated them went to the Raven overhooks and really like the convenience of easy on. I am trying the loops again as I want to like them for the added security. I used the sponge pad with the standard G19 but moved to the small wedge for the 19x as it gave just the right amount of added push to completely hide the longer grip. I
Prefer the full guard because there are times I don’t wear an undershirt and I’m a big sweaty guy.

I have been looking at the VELO as I think it would be a great holster to use on those days / trips that you need to take the holster on and off a few times. For the all day on days though nothing will beat the Wing Claw for comfort and concealment
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I Started out with the Pull the dot loops and hated them went to the Raven overhooks and really like the convenience of easy on. I am trying the loops again as I want to like them for the added security. I used the sponge pad with the standard G19 but moved to the small wedge for the 19x as it gave just the right amount of added push to completely hide the longer grip. I
Prefer the full guard because there are times I don’t wear an undershirt and I’m a big sweaty guy.

I have been looking at the VELO as I think it would be a great holster to use on those days / trips that you need to take the holster on and off a few times. For the all day on days though nothing will beat the Wing Claw for comfort and concealment
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Vedder Light Tuck w/claw has worked very well for me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I ditched my Incogs after buying a Velo, it tucks the grip close to my side much better and is more comfortable.  They take returns so shipping it back is all you're risking.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Ordered the JM AIWB 2.0 Wing Claw with discrete clips.  Look forward to getting it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Good choice
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Even on sale right now.
View Quote
Recommend that over a Raven Eidolon? It was a good holster, but it was always uncomfortable sitting and driving..
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Recommend that over a Raven Eidolon? It was a good holster, but it was always uncomfortable sitting and driving..
View Quote
Tried the Eidolon with the G19 when I first tried AWIB and didn’t care for it then tried the JMCK and never looked back. It could be very possible that now that I’ve been carrying AWIB for a while that I would feel differently about the Eidolon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I like my Keepers Errand for my Kahr P9.

Now I may order the Keeper lite for my G19.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is my 19X in my new JM AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 with Discrete Carry Clips.

Link Posted: 10/6/2018 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks great. You must let us know what you think of not only the holster but the clips as well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Tenicor Velo!

View Quote
How did you get one in tan/coyote? I only see it available in black.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#19]
For some reason I don’t like the claw or extra attachment on the holster to go behind the belt.
I had this on two of my holsters and if the holster moved at all the claw would go down under the belt and feel uncomfortable.

This caused me to buy a Keepers Errand for my Kahr P9.
I may buy another Keepers for my G9 since I like the brand so much.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tenicor Velo!

View Quote
Interested in this holster. Did they quit selling it in the tan? I could only find it in black on the site.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#21]
The Tenicor Velo has also caught my attention. For the guys running it, what belt attachment do you prefer with it?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Non-Light Bearing - G-Code Stealth
Light Bearing - Phlster Spotlight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top