User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 1:11:15 PM EDT
Here are four mag extensions side by side:

Top to bottom:

Vickers Tactical +2

Pearce Grip +1

Strike Industries

Glock OEM extension (came with the pistol)

First impression, the Vickers feels real good, slim, does not fill the hand.  The Strike Industries will be perfect for a back up mag, as when the mag is installed, almost feels as long as G19.    The Pearce Grip is not much longer than the Glock OEM extension, so I put these together in the same category.

First Impression again, if I had to buy more, would more than likely go with the Vickers Tactical.  But the Strike Industries has a very solid grip feel and the stippling matches the G43 exactly....really not a bad extension, but may print an outline.

I am going to upate this post with some dimensions and actual loading capacity later this evening/week

Update:

I loaded each mag and the Vickers was no issue getting 8 rounds in, very easy

The Pearce Grip +1, was tough, but I got the 7th round in

The Strike Industries was very difficult, I got 7 rounds in but I think it is designed for +2.  Confirmed it is designed for two and I did manage to get 8 rounds in the mag, very difficult though

As far as the Strike Industries, if you go with this mag extension, might as well carry the 43X

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for pictures, I had looked at strike industries in past but always passed on them

Just got my forever 43 (have owned multiple but always sold/traded, don’t plan to do that again). The store had the Vickers extensions for $10 so went back with those. Half my mags have Vickers, half have Pierce, and then one line TTI I picked up off the EE
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for pictures, I had looked at strike industries in past but always passed on them

Just got my forever 43 (have owned multiple but always sold/traded, don’t plan to do that again). The store had the Vickers extensions for $10 so went back with those. Half my mags have Vickers, half have Pierce, and then one line TTI I picked up off the EE
View Quote

@crazysarge16

Glad to help
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm a fan of the Magguts +2, but once the S15 mags became widely available migrated over to a G43X.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:55:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I took all four of them out to the range yesterday and I really like the Vickers, followed by the Strike Industries.  

The Vickers felt better in the hand and controlling reccoil was easier....the small 43 is snappy....shooting my 17.5 after the 43 was....the 17.5 felt like a dart gun

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Pearce Grip +1, was tough, but I got the 7th round in
View Quote

I know there were some issues with the "-02" mags.

The Pearce was designed before the "-02" mags came out. 7th round slips in easily in all my "-01" mags.

Dou you know of any +1s for the 43X/48?
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the vickers best.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know there were some issues with the "-02" mags.

The Pearce was designed before the "-02" mags came out. 7th round slips in easily in all my "-01" mags.

Dou you know of any +1s for the 43X/48?
View Quote

I do not....I actually purcahsed a +1 last year for my 43X only to learn that the 43's do not fit 43X mags.....

I have yet to see any plus extensions for the 43X from Pearce

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top