Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2018 10:28:06 PM EDT
Has anyone tried out the new Phenom Stealth or Phenom Speed? Guess the big difference is the Stealth has the “moclaw”. I’m a fan of the Incog so curious if this is a better and lower profile design. Looks comfortable.

GCode Phenom
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it, was interested but decided not to swap.  I like the design with the wing and new clip, but there's one thing that I just don't like - the open design near the bottom of the holster.

Used to have a regular incog, rocking a G19 with RMR.  I was at a pistol course using the setup when I all of a sudden couldn't draw the gun out of my pants.  On the regular incog, the front sight is exposed in order for the 2nd clip to be attached (even though I was running the gun with just 1 clip.  The suppressor sight was getting caught on my pants on the inside and jammed into the holster.  Obviously it was fixed with a quick adjustment but from that point on, I decided that I'd prefer the closed system.  It's worth mentioning that I'm left-handed, since it's probably not a right-handed shooters problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top