Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2021 12:35:45 AM EDT
Guys who do you recommend for custom frame/grip stippling work?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a guy on IG I followed when I was on msm social media and I swear his handle was landon something or other. hes basicly doing only glock lowers with a lazer
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been researching this as well. The work done by Battlecock Tactical looks great. A little spendy when I totaled up all the features I was interested in. Found Alpha Dog Arms that does laser stippling in my searches. Was hoping I would find some feedback from folks on this board. Can’t decide who to go with yet. Still doing research.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was a guy on IG I followed when I was on msm social media and I swear his handle was landon something or other. hes basicly doing only glock lowers with a lazer
View Quote

I think this is probably who you are thinking of.  Definitely some of the best looking work I have seen:  

Landers Weapon Systems
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Landers is really good shit.  I want a g17 done by them.    

I got my g19 done by Danger Close Armament.  

They have a different style than most - and offer some custom options others don't (like a welded beavertail or bobtailed grip).

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m think I’m going try Cold Bore Customs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m think I’m going try Cold Bore Customs.
View Quote

Lane produces top notch factory looking work. I've had the 360 texturing completed on around 10 pistols and always been happy with the look and function.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#7]
No affiliation or experience with these folks.  But they seem to do good work.

https://rocketcitystippling.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top