Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2021 6:10:47 PM EDT
GOT IT.. AND A BUNCH of MAGS. OHHH YEAAAHHHH!!!!  

Review incoming in the General Handguns section.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Local Fun Shop got a CZ P-10F.  It has raised Suppressor sights with tritium. Threaded barrel and has made in the Chech republic on the Frame.

I actually like the sights that high up.
Threaded barrel don't have a suppressor to fit but Eh Ill live with it.
The Check Republic on the frame makes me think that its either an import or one of those parts made in Chech and then assembled over here.
I want to get Optics Ready. BUT might never find one. This one is not OR but I like the sights and the over all package!!  
And it is $619 out the door.

NOW the bad.   Comes with two 10 round mags.  Ban state gun. SOOO. Can't find 19 round or 21 round mags anywhere.

My thoughts::
I don't have the ammo to get up to speed with a red dot so its not like I will be buying a red dot right now. The one I though I really wanted (Holosun 509T) looked like a fishbowl when I got to see one. Very distorted so that one is out. I would have to find something else I would like. EH.
The Mags are out everywhere so there's that.

FOOOO or NO FOOOOO??!?!?!?!  
View Quote

Several companies will cut that slide for you. I say FO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
There’s one in the EE with a vortex venom and no threaded barrel with a price drop
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I love my p10f suppressor ready. Also the follower stop dimples on the 10 round mags can be drilled out and filed to make them a full 19 rounds. The steel is very hard but doable. I say fo and be happy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Check Republic on the frame makes me think that its either an import or one of those parts made in Chech and then assembled over here.
View Quote

I have both a Chech made and a KC made P10C.

The KC gun (OR model) is newer and has the reversible mag release compared to the previous ambi release, but quality-wise there's no discernible difference. The Chech made gun has extra proof marks and the barrel and slide are SN#'d to the frame. I also noticed the font on the left side of the slide is slightly different between the two. Other than those minor cosmetics, they're the same.

And if there was a difference, I'd put my money on the Chech-made gun being the better quality. I certainly wouldn't let that fact turn you off from purchasing the gun.

Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#6]
https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/cz-p10-f-reverse-or-cz-p09-9mm-19-rd-factory-magazine-11440-p-2042.html?zenid=ar3p16h41e3hfb6ia8j5akav72

Buy them now. They wont last long.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I figured the Chech gun would be better in terms of quality AND rarity to find now. Ill have to look and see later today if its still available and which generation it is. I might get it if its a later generation.

Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Im going this afternoon to look at it again "IF" I get it I will try tonight. Fingers Crossed.

Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Im going this afternoon to look at it again "IF" I get it I will try tonight. Fingers Crossed.

Have you done business with the above company.  

View Quote

Greg is good to go.

The 509t rocks. If you actually use the optic and target focus and dont look at the edges, the fishbowl effect goes away. The RMR has it. The SRO does. I mean its not going away.

Direct mill a dot
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#10]
When I do get serious about the "Dot Thing" I will have a slide milled. Most people I talk to once they have a Pistol, Red Dot combo using plates they like they go ahead and have a new guns slide milled for the dot it is more secure that way.

The 509T I looked at was not on a gun just in the hand. It gave me an impression that was worse than what the SRO does. I want to like the SRO but that distorted effect turned me off. Could be me. AND IT was not mounted to a gun just being held in my hand. The 509T was smaller than I though it would be. Seems well built I don't know HECK!!!    I will try to look at one again before I go down that path. Maybe find an SRO and 509T together side by side. The RMR and Type II I do not like at all. Those stupid wings are distracting. I know its supposed to be that way, make it stronger and more durable. BUT  EH  Now what would be really cool is Trijicon taking the RMR Type II and Fully Enclosing it the way the Aimpoint micro and Holosun 509T is made. Now that would be the SHIT probably right there.

BUT once again until I can get some 9mm in quantity I am not playing in that field. For some reason the Suppressor height sights seem to work real good. I like them.  OH and I called just now the Gun is a new production Non ambi mag release. So its the updated newest design. I may just FOOOOO!!! BUT $629 out the door does seem steep.   EH.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Greg is good to go.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you done business with the above company.  

Greg is good to go.

This I have ordered a number of magazines (CZs) from him. He is over in Jax, FL.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I’d jump on the gun too and another vote of confidence for Greg Cote.  None better for those mags.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Greg Cote is the man when it comes to CZ mags. Yes, I have done mucho business with him and will continue to do so.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/cz-p10-f-reverse-or-cz-p09-9mm-19-rd-factory-magazine-11440-p-2042.html?zenid=ar3p16h41e3hfb6ia8j5akav72

View Quote

Great people, ship out fast.

Bought 3 extra mags for the TSO and shipped same day
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

BUT STILL BUT MUH MAGS!!!  
View Quote

Wouldn't you buy more than the two factory mags anyway?  Besides someone in a ban state might want the 10 rounders at some point.  Hell my state could be a ban state before to long.  David
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#17]
GOT IT.. AND A BUNCH of MAGS. OHHH YEAAAHHHH!!!!  

Pics, and a review inbound soon. This weekend Hopefully after I go shoot about 400 rounds of 9mm.

Now to find 400 rounds of 9mm. Might have to hit the street corner and well you know!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Congrats! You will love it. I did a side by side range trip last year with my P10F and my Shadow 2 to show the accuracy of the 10F. The targets for both have a hollowed out bullseye at 10 yards. Now the S2 goes about it in a completely different way, and it should for the difference in price, but it shows that 10F is a shooter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Congrats on getting a fine firearm.  The P-10F is as tight as a P-09 mechanically, the P-09 is as good as it gets for a production handgun.  I have thousands of rounds of 9mm at 100 yards with red dots, and my P-10F matches the results of the P-09, sometimes a little better, probably because I have adapted to the striker trigger and it is perfect for me.  The lock up timing on these CZ pistols is excellent for a precision shooter.  Here is a "good day" video with my P-10F at 100 yards.  
2020 5 8 P 10F only at 100 yards

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top