Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2019 6:55:34 AM EDT
Back when we were discussing this before, it was proposed that there be a Canik TP9 group, one for all Canik pistols, and suggestions for a Turk pistol group. What's the focus/allowed content here?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I see there was a board created for Turk pistols as well/
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MINUTEMAN15:
I see there was a board created for Turk pistols as well/
View Quote
As Gunny said "I guess that narrows it down, now doesn't it?"
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, dang, more than a year and a half later here we are! Thank you to everyone who continued to bump the petition post during that time!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:09:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gastonite:
Well, dang, more than a year and a half later here we are! Thank you to everyone who continued to bump the petition post during that time!
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya baby!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel like “Canik” covers more than the TP series. The CZ75 clones imported by Tri-Star are also made by Canik and should be an acceptable topic here. Of course they also fit in with Turkish pistols generally and the CZ & Clones section.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Landric:
I feel like “Canik” covers more than the TP series. The CZ75 clones imported by Tri-Star are also made by Canik and should be an acceptable topic here. Of course they also fit in with Turkish pistols generally and the CZ & Clones section.
View Quote
I have a couple C100s, both calibers. Love them, and they sucked me into the CZ morass.
BUT: If you try to talk about them on a CZ platform you either get ignored or accused of the poors.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I have several Canik Polys but I do love my T-100.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top