Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2020 11:54:25 PM EDT
Hello!

I've loved my FN 5.7 Mk2 since I got it when they first came out, have several thousand rounds through it, and take it with me everywhere, but the safety is a pita! Its "ribbed", small, and is annoying as heck to operate. I have gotten used to it, but if I could change it I would.

Does anyone know of a set of raised safety flippers? I've searched and searched to no avail, so here I am.

I just took my stock ones off and did my standard silicone carbide grip enhancement, but man, if I could get a set of metal flippers bight enough where it'd catch the tip of my finger I'd be thrilled.

If anyone has any questions, I have a lot of time with this pistol and don't mind answering questions.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No one does. Just replacement parts. Each is a seperate part. Pull yours, get measurements, and 3d print one with slightly bigger finger shelf.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone got a printer to try and run off a copy!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top