Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2022 8:18:34 PM EDT
Anyone know if SW will put the new flat triggers on the non optic ready line?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Better yet...where can I buy a new style flat trigger for an M2.0?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#2]
EBay… very expensive.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed S&W directly asking if they would sell the updated (flat) trigger to customers who own M&P 2.0 models.  They told me they have no plans to ever sell the triggers as a factory replacement part.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone know if SW will put the new flat triggers on the non optic ready line?
View Quote

Basically what everyone else has said.

Having had decent trigger time so far behind the new trigger and a lot of trigger time on the old trigger - if you don't have to abide to any agency standards (no trigger modifications...) then i'd just go apex.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Basically what everyone else has said.

Having had decent trigger time so far behind the new trigger and a lot of trigger time on the old trigger - if you don't have to abide to any agency standards (no trigger modifications...) then i'd just go apex.
View Quote

That's my take also. The new trigger is nice but it's nowhere near as nice as an APEX kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top