Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2020 2:14:40 PM EDT
I am super impressed. I wasn’t sure about the lem trigger but it’s great. It’s the same size as my g27 just barely longer in the grip. I bought it from our EE for $450 and it’s like new and with 6 mags. Awesome deal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet and nice deal with 6 mags.

I like HK stuff.

STILL kicking myself for not buying a new HK94  $750ish in the 80's
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
My favorite will always be a 1911. With that said from the first time I put the P30sk in my hand  I knew it was the one. Other than the 1911’s all my other plastic guns were striker fired. I was issued a Glock 23 and bought the 27 as it’s backup. For those 15 years both had zero issues but it never felt great in the hand. The LEM lite is the only way to go. When they came out with the 13 round magazines that was just a plus. Bought the P30 with same set up. Would never consider changing to anything else not even the VP. Another feature I was not sure about was the magazine release but that too makes the P30 the perfect weapon. I’ve had just one or two failed to fire using cheap ammo and both fired on the restrike. Can’t do that with a Glock.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My favorite will always be a 1911. With that said from the first time I put the P30sk in my hand  I knew it was the one. Other than the 1911’s all my other plastic guns were striker fired. I was issued a Glock 23 and bought the 27 as it’s backup. For those 15 years both had zero issues but it never felt great in the hand. The LEM lite is the only way to go. When they came out with the 13 round magazines that was just a plus. Bought the P30 with same set up. Would never consider changing to anything else not even the VP. Another feature I was not sure about was the magazine release but that too makes the P30 the perfect weapon. I’ve had just one or two failed to fire using cheap ammo and both fired on the restrike. Can’t do that with a Glock.
View Quote
yes the second strike ability is an advantage.  I agree the Lem is awesome. I started with a vp9 and enjoyed it because it was glockish. I wanted something with a hammer to carry iwb. For some reason I thought the sk would be between a g27 and 23.  I was surprised that it was the same size in the slide and just slightly longer in the grip as the 27. With the mag extension it feels perfect in my hands.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that’s a great deal even without the extra mags.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top