Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2020 6:53:21 PM EDT
Been wanting to try a CZ for a while. Recently worked out a trade on a PCR.

Should have it by end of week.

Anything I need to look out for upon receiving and inspecting it? Condition is supposed to be excellent.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I put the $50 spring kit in mine to lighten up the DA trigger. It's my EDC.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
One tends to lead to another.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Will check it out once I actually get some rounds thru factory trigger

Currently carrying a 365xl with dot. Not really buying this for carry, just wanted to try one out.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I changed the grips to some slim aluminums, swapped out the trigger to make it SAO, changed the trigger return spring, and put in a floating trigger pin. Those are the basic common changes. If you go on the Cajun Gun Works site you can find a bunch of other doodads.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I would do a complete Cajun Gun Works kit on it.

But I am a trigger snob.

That round hammer sucks
That polished trigger sucks.

However, if you dont want to dump money into it, some springs will make it tolerable.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The ergonomics are great, the gun is reliable, the triggers are not the best.

Putting on some slim grips from VZ or a generic supplier form eBay or Amazon will make this about as slim as any double stack compact pistol.  The trigger reach and travel are a bit long.  If you have large hands, this is not a drawback.  As other have suggested, you can do a tune via Wolff Gunsprings and Cajun Gun Works.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

The Cajun UltraLite kit is a must; it also fixes the firing pin retaining pin issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top