Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2018 9:47:31 AM EDT
Took 18 months to get my permit in Suffolk, N.Y., but it finally came in and got my first handgun.

Attachment Attached File

Put 150 rounds though it the next day.  1 FTF with the HST, of course using the factory mag, barely racked the slide back and it fed.

Attachment Attached File

Shooting low and to the left, used some Kentucky windage to get it on target

Attachment Attached File

Love this thing.  I have new Gunner grips and a Smith and Alexander magwell to install, plus some Ed Brown parts to replace some of the smaller parts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
18 months?!? Wow. Nice gun. Excuse my ignorance but was the 18 months for a permit to buy a pistol or for a carry permit?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol, carry permit!!!  18 months for a plain old target permit, actually they call it a sportsmans permit.

I have been buying small parts and ammo for over a year, just needed the pistol.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#3]
18 months...

That is fucking criminal. Bastards.

Congrats on the Kimber.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top