Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2018 8:42:37 AM EDT
Sent my PT145 in back in Nov 2017. Was called back in April that my replacement would be shipped in about 2 to 4 weeks. Got a call from my LGS yesterday that they had a pistol for me, so a total of about 8 months. I received an all black gen 2 in 9mm, cardboard box, two mags. $25.00 transfer fee, so with shipping etc. I have about 250.00 in a $200.00 gun, (not counting whatever I spent on the original purchase), but I guess I at least have something I can either shoot or sell, which I didn't have with the recalled pistol.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent mine (a PT111 and a PT140) in in October and the replacements arrived at my FFL in May.  The replacements are coming out slowly.  Apparently there wasn’t a “timeliness” requirement in the settlement.

On the other hand, my two Gen2 PT111s are pretty nice guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top