Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2022 11:13:02 PM EDT
I'm looking to replace the front sight only on my SW MP9 Compact with a fiber optic front sight but a dot about the same size as the white dot on the front sight.

I don't mind the rear sight just want a big fiber dot on the front.  I've been looking but if anyone has done this?  Which sight did you use that will work with the existing rear sight?  Thanks for looking.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The best: Dawson Precision

The easiest: HIVIS on Amazon
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I put Hiviz lite wave on my Shield 45, both front and rear.   They were easy.   I am not sure if the front co-witness the factory rear or not.  

I put TRUGLO Tritium on my M&P 45 full size.  They were not as easy as the hiviz.  The front required a lot of fitting, to the point I was sure I had the wrong front sight.  

My eyes can pick up the Hiviz fiber optic easier than the TRUGLO Tritium in daylight.  Looking how cheap the Hiviz sights are now I may have to swap out the TRUGLO Tritium.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put Hiviz lite wave on my Shield 45, both front and rear.   They were easy.   I am not sure if the front co-witness the factory rear or not.  

I put TRUGLO Tritium on my M&P 45 full size.  They were not as easy as the hiviz.  The front required a lot of fitting, to the point I was sure I had the wrong front sight.  

My eyes can pick up the Hiviz fiber optic easier than the TRUGLO Tritium in daylight.  Looking how cheap the Hiviz sights are now I may have to swap out the TRUGLO Tritium.
View Quote

I have TRUGLO TFO"s on three pistols and very pleased with them.
Combo of fiber optic & tritium.
Best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have become a fan of Night Fision. You can buy only the front.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top