Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2020 2:50:54 PM EDT
Hi all,

Finally going to start carrying my G194. Been looking for a holster that I can wear at around 4:30 carry and that can fit one with a PL-mini2. Found one in falco holsters, the A120 dingo.

Appendix is god awful for me and since I sit a lot at work it just isn't going to work out. Also just moderately uncomfortable in general. Friend lent me an old Foxx holster that fits in the 4:30 position and damn I like it.

Anyone have a Falco? They seem like a quality holster but wanted to get some feedback. Thanks!

*EDIT: Should have added, if you have a different recommendation based on my wants I'd love to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Never seen falco, but I can suggest black arch with great confidence. Have one of their ADMs on my hip right now. A more inexpensive route is desantis, I think the invader, neoprene/kydex hybrid.

Are you looking for iwb or owb? Full leather, full plastic, hybrid?

Can you move up to a 4:00 or even 3:30 carry? I get much better concealment further up.

I think guardian concealment is out of business now, but they made me a hybrid and while no frills, an excellent holster. Also their belt loop cuts have been handy to make an expedient owb.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never seen falco, but I can suggest black arch with great confidence. Have one of their ADMs on my hip right now. A more inexpensive route is desantis, I think the invader, neoprene/kydex hybrid.

Are you looking for iwb or owb? Full leather, full plastic, hybrid?

Can you move up to a 4:00 or even 3:30 carry? I get much better concealment further up.

I think guardian concealment is out of business now, but they made me a hybrid and while no frills, an excellent holster. Also their belt loop cuts have been handy to make an expedient owb.
View Quote
IWB for me.  I could probably carry 3:30-4:30.  Black Arch looks quality, but their IWB don't seem to accommodate the olight I have. Desantis also seems to not fit that light.  Ah well.  Been looking at the Vedder LightTuck but doesn't seem as comfy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 7:57:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd recommend a hybrid for IWB. Never tried full plastic iwb, but I can't fathom it being comfortable.

Yes, desantis doesn't offer much, if any, for light bearing. Black arch still has limited selection, but it gets better over time. If they offer your light on other guns maybe they can build a custom.

Doubt you want to spend the money on a different light, but switching to something more common would definitely help.

I've heard good things about vedder, so I'm sure it's a quality product.

Tried alien gear?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Craft and Falco seem to share a factory in Slovakia.  I got a crossdraw holster from Craft and some of the packaging said Falco. Nicest leather holster I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a look at the Milt Sparks Versa Max II.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top