Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/2/2020 2:38:25 PM EDT
Bought a TLR-7A to replace my old TLR-1 on my nightstand pistol. I like it a lot better with the broader, brighter beam. Does not hurt that it fits the lines of the FNS-9 better as well.

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks like a great fit!  Love it!

Your mag release looks “interesting“.  Is it aftermarket?  What’s the story with it?
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
That is the factory ambidextrous mag release on the FNS-9's. Does not stick out quite as far as the left side but works just fine for left handed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok. It just looks different than mine.

Yours looks smoother.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Is yours smoother on the other side? That is what my left side looks like.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine looks the same on both sides.  That's what made me curious about yours.  Weird.  

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone definitely ground off one side of the mag release on that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mike138:
Someone definitely ground off one side of the mag release on that.
View Quote

I don't think so. I have two of these which both came from AIM. Both have the flat release on the right side. I expect it was ordered that way by whichever department had them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Very interesting. I need to see if I can find one of those mag releases.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top