Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2023 6:20:30 PM EDT
I just got a Springfield Prodigy, and I took the Hex Dragonfly off of it and installed a Holosun 507C.  I figured I would ditch the old Buris Fastfire 2 I had on the FNP-45 Tactical for the Hex Dragonfly.

Does anybody know if the FNX-45 RDS mounting plates are interchangeable with the FNP-45?  The Hex Dragonfly mounts up directly to the slide, but there are no recoil lugs to make sure the Dragonfly doesn't walk.  If I could source an optics plate, that would be the best scenario.  If not, just more uga-duggas to keep it from moving?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:10:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Mounting plates are the same for the FNP and FNX.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 1:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just be mindful you'll need 5-40 screws at least .400"+ long. I ran into this tonight. I forgot FN didn't do M3, M4, or even 6x32. The included 5-40 screws I removed from my BFF II were too short in my case to mount a Crimson Trace RAD Pro.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top