Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2021 12:59:27 PM EDT
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to search for some 5.7 mag pouches to mount on my plate carrier but cant seem to find anything with good retention or proper sizing for the FN 5.7 pistol mags.  All the solid mag holster companies I know don't have options that work for this model (at least not that I have seen).

Does anyone know of any company making something functional for these?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks.

-Frank
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This is relevant to me as well. I’d like a couple for my battle belt to go with my Safariland holster I ordered.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a kydex belt mount double mag pouch for the FiveseveN. I think C&G holsters made it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Would buying a mag pouch with slightly larger places for the magazines then gluing a leather or Kydex shim into the pouch recess work?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank for the info, I'll reach out to them to see.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you, I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I found this place here that has plenty of options.
I’m going to email Esstac and see if they can make me a double mag pouch with MOLLE attachment.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top