Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Should have mentioned I used the DPS recoil system, regular 1911 springs and the factory spring.

Middle DPS spring and short plug was the good spot for my 147gr reloads
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
To anyone who has a Raider, with a stock M17 slide, barrel, fcu, do you have any problems with the brace unlocking during recoil?  I've tried the DPM systems recoil accessories to try and tame the recoil, seems to do nothing.  Suppressed with my Omega 9K it's better with the brace unlocking less.  It's been back to Flux and now back to me with no joy on my end.  I really don't want to sink any more money into this paperweight.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#3]
ive had both the OG MP17 and the raider. mine did not like to run suppressed at all, but finally found a combo that seems to run. I've not had that issue. Any chance your brace deployment lever is loose or bent? I think that lever acts as the actual locking mechanism. Mine has 3 "length of brace" settings as well, the spring deployment will push it all the way out, but i can then move the release lever in and bring the brace in a click or two. Assuming yours has the same, try it at one of the shorter settings and see if it persists?

Look at the teeth on the right side of the brace guide and see if they all look the same, square, sharp. Assuming you're shouldering it and dont have any dogs to worry about, try pulling it in harder and it might put enough tension on the lock to keep it in place?

Sorry no direct experience, but i do have a lot of time on mine and thought I'd share what i could think of.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the suggestions.  I've had little luck except suppressed it does it less.  I do appreciate the feedback however.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The proposed brace rules look pretty bad for these.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The proposed brace rules look pretty bad for these.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure you could put a brace on a cinderblock and fail the new "test".
Go get your comments in.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Do we know when more will be available?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do we know when more will be available?
View Quote

Last drop was 2 weeks ago... I think.
The owner said 2-3 weeks after that.

So, an announcement should be made about the next drop in the next week or so.
If you're on FB, theres a Flux group, join it. The flux owner is on there and it's a good resource.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#9]
If they let you in.  I am still pretty salty about being rejected multiple times.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Received my updated release lever today. Super simple install but be on the look out for receiving that!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top