Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2021 6:47:45 AM EDT
I’m looking for some original FEG P9RK mags. I’ve found some OEM Klinton mags at Sarco and some Promag, but I’d really like to get some standard capacity factory mags. Are these available anywhere or are they basically like hen’s teeth?
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
found the video on an m9 mag conversion

FEG P9R using M9 magazines!!!

Supposedly model 59 mags work if you cut a new mag release cut on the right side

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
found the video on an m9 mag conversion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRaTmtqNm8

Supposedly model 59 mags work if you cut a new mag release cut on the right side

View Quote

Thanks. I’ll give that a try as a last resort. I’ve found some factory Klinton mags, but muh 10 rds.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Don’t buy ProMag. I had several of their magazines in the past and they didn’t function at all.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Pro Mags have been hit or miss for me. I had a couple for a Sig that were not reliable, but have 5 for a Star and they run 100%. The ProMags for the FEG I found were $40 . I'm not paying $40 for might work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top