Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2020 2:55:48 PM EDT
I'd like to get a extended muzzle brake for my desert eagle in .44
mag

but magnum research says they're discontinued.

any idea if someone could make me one or any other outlet on obtaining one?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:01:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sigp47] [#2]
Thank you so much. Great info!

I went with magnum research conversion kit in .44 mag with the integral muzzle brake and also bought their external one to sorta give myself the extended muzzle brake I want.

wasn't cheap but we'll see how it turns out and functions can't wait!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:14:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrBlackCat] [#3]
I had external brakes put on all calibers a while back... glad I did it when I did.

If you haven't found them yet, let me know and I will try to find contact information for the machine shop that was making them for MR.  I can probably still find an email or link.  I don't know their arrangement with MR, so I am not sure if they can or will make you one, and I am not sure if they can mount it either, but it might be worth a try to contact them.  I am not going to post that public as I don't know if they would want that, but if you need, I can try to find it and make sure it is ok with them to share it.

MrBlackCat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top