Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/15/2018 11:07:31 PM EDT
the 28gr version hit almost 2400 fps from the FSN! Tons of penetration. the 36gr was right around 2000 fps. I wish the windshield tests went better. I chose the PE levevl IIIA, as this would easily go through flexible IIIA. Still I might prefer the T6B over these..

5.7x28mm, 28gr / 36gr Copper Solid, DevestaTOR 3.0 Prototypes, Elite Ammunition
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice.  Those velocities out of a handgun are incredible.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Tested my own handloads this Sunday using the Cutting Edge MTH 32gr. HP they produce. My accuracy load, not the hottest one, came in at 2150fps average out of a ten shot test out of my FSN. Was pretty pleased with that........then my truck was broken into at roughly 4am Monday and the pistol was stolen.

Now I'm debating what to replace it with, buy another or get another FN 45.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top