Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2022 12:48:14 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm curious about the polymer construction and how it holds up for the $449.00 price point.
https://extarusa.com/
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By FCA3:
Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm curious about the polymer construction and how it holds up for the $449.00 price point.
https://extarusa.com/
View Quote

Do you mean the EP9?

There are a lot of reviews out there. Everyone seems to like it. Extar is on its second generation of the pistol now. Lots of upgrades and fixes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:46:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sorionc] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:

Do you mean the EP9?

There are a lot of reviews out there. Everyone seems to like it. Extar is on its second generation of the pistol now. Lots of upgrades and fixes.
View Quote
I've got one of the first ep9s out there. Is awesome. Weighs nothing. Shots flat and quick. Zero muzzle rise.  Very fast on target and stays there. Takes ar triggers and glock mags.

might be the most bang for you buck you can buy.

runs like a top and eats everything for about 1000rds. Then starts to choke as the it's gets dirty.  Up until it's loaded with carbon and powder it's 100%

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got two EP9 "pistols".  Both have run flawlessly as far as I remember.  I know one of them has over 1800 rounds through it.  The second one has close to 500 now.  I've only run 124 and 147gr ammo, both fmj and HP.  I would trust my life to the silly little thing.  The only thing I'm going to change is put in a non-polymer FCG in both of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top