BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Before all the attacks why would you not contact them instead badmouthing them here.
View Quote

I have more than once.  

Result is always the same.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have issues on occasion with the fun sticks and pcc. Mag swells making insertion hard.
They work really well though. Only had one issue with follower hangup causing it to seize. Firm slap on wrist fixes it and kept going.
I only use OEM for HD but use ETS for shooting .
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I have some ETS mags that I have used for Speed Steel and no major issues, but I don’t have a ton of confidence in them. The newer 24 round Glock mags scratched that itch for me though, probably only buying OE’m from here on out. My Magpul G21s aren’t real confidence inspiring either. I really need a blow back PCC that uses Glock mags
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have 15 of the 22 rounders for competition use that work great.
View Quote

I did that too and they were fine.  Sold them whrn I sold my Glocks.

I'd be curious if the only problems are 33 rounders.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Used and abused, not one single malfunction.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Just contact them.  I had a bunch of the early ones that had spring issues.  I contacted them and told them all of what I had, they sent me new springs for all of them.  Haven't had an issue since.  
I now have a decent amount of 9mm and 10mm mags and all of them run fine.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup. And the owner(or at least an employee that has access to their social media accounts) is clueless/is a douche.

They used to give you new springs to fix the issues with their mags. Then they changed SOP and just squirted some oil into the mags before they ship them out for a supposed fix.

Obviously this does not work after the oil wears off or gets a little dirty (doesn’t take long), and instead of sending you new springs like they should they want you to send back the mag.

It’s unfortunate because the mag body is damn near indestructible. They look cool. Too bad the base plates aren’t as strong as the body. Sorta makes the indestructible body moot.

But yeah, they are a hard pass unless you want to practice malfunctions.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I have wanted to try these mags, I did read early on that some the followers need some tweaking, filing/buffing down of some excess plastic at the mold edge (there is an official name for this, I just cant recall what it is called, flashing maybe?)  

I have settled on Pmags as the alternate and have had nothing but 100% success with Pmags and Glock OEM mags, of course.  

Bronc

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Everything other than OEM is literally dog shit
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top