Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2022 9:41:49 AM EDT
I’ve gone to a shorter clip to keep my RDS riding above the belt but I get a bit of grip print from riding out. Better draw from higher ride, better concealment from lower ride.

Any holster setups that get the best of both worlds?

Vedder tuck holster but I don’t use the tuck feature.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
JM Custom Kydex
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I want about 2" between the top of my belt and grip frontstrap.  Much less than that and it negatively affects my draw and initial shooting grip.    The RDS then sits at least a 1/2" above that.   I would suggest you stick with what functionally works the best in the event you need to draw and then tweak for better concealment.   Claws and wedges for appendix carry help.   For strong side carry you might need to work out a more aggressive holster cant to hide the grip.    When I used to carry 4:00 iwb I was around a 22-23° forward cant to hide a full size grip.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
BravoConcealment has their torsion system that turns the grip into your body.
Also what pistol?
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BravoConcealment has their torsion system that turns the grip into your body.
Also what pistol?
View Quote

P320
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#5]
This holster keeps dot a little above belt.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#6]
i dont have an RDS gun, but my tenicor would be above the belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top