Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2020 8:50:24 PM EDT
I've wanted a shoulder holster for years, but never got around to getting a good one.  The bad ones aren't worth what you pay for them in my experience.   I can find holsters from the major companies for a G48, but not w/ a TLR6.   I've found one on Ebay but am skeptical of a maker I've never heard of on ebay.   Anyone have a good recommendation?
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Werkz

The Werkz M6 has so many options for attachment that it should be relatively simple to add it to a quality harness. My current shoulder holster is an older leather harness (maybe Galco) with a kydex holster meant for OWB.

ETA: Apparently they are not currently offering for a G48, the idea should work with most any quality OWB kydex holster though I would think.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Werkz

The Werkz M6 has so many options for attachment that it should be relatively simple to add it to a quality harness. My current shoulder holster is an older leather harness (maybe Galco) with a kydex holster meant for OWB.

ETA: Apparently they are not currently offering for a G48, the idea should work with most any quality OWB kydex holster though I would think.
View Quote

I may have made a mistake.     For lack of any better options I ordered one off ebay.    I suspect I'll regret it, but I've been looking for one w/o any luck.   I'll look at that if it sucks.

The G48 TLR6 version of this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/J-J-VERTICAL-PREMIUM-LEATHER-SHOULDER-HOLSTER-FOR-GLOCK-48-W-STREAMLIGHT-TLR-6/303456076443
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top