Link Posted: 10/26/2019 2:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a Saint but a 10.5" pistol. It's LOUD
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. It's one of the earlier 7.5" Saint pistols. My adult offspring got it for my birthday, which is probably a good thing as I wouldn't have bought it on my own because of price and because of "Springfield". As it turns out, I like that pistol far too much.

ETA: Just looked on their website and what I have is what Springfield is now calling the Saint Victor Pistol. It used to just be called the Saint Pistol when they didn't have the Saint Pistol 9.6" and Saint Edge Pistol offerings.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm prolly going to get the one pictured.
View Quote
Although I am still somewhat pissed off at Springfield, I think you will be really happy with your pistol choice.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I have two of them,great fun and so far 100% function.
I’ll try and post a pic
Get one you will love it

Pere
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve got one of the original Saint pistols. Got as a BD gift from the wife and kid. Hadn’t expressed interest in one so not sure what they were thinking.

It’s loud but in over 4,500rds in the last couple years it’s been totally reliable and accurate.

Outfitted with a Trijicon MRO and a Streamlight TLR and rides in a Wilson tennis bag while traveling.

Turns out it was a decent gift that fills a niche.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 3:38:32 AM EDT
[#8]
One of the nicer things about the 7.5" Saint Pistol with SBA3 brace on a single point sling is that it conceals nicely to the side under my winter overcoat. I do live in an actual urban hood.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Just curious, is the flash hider on the Saint pistols pinned/welded or is it threaded on?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious, is the flash hider on the Saint pistols pinned/welded or is it threaded on?
View Quote
AFAIK, they are threaded with crush washer and no pin. I have never taken mine off but several people have told me that they are screwed on. Also, the parts diagrams in the manuals don't indicate any pin for the flash hider or blast diverter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top