Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2020 7:08:21 AM EDT
Want to order another holster but horsehide doesn’t seem to be an option.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I noticed they dropped the horsehide inner from the belt line.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered a horsehide holster for my 1911 on their seconds website. They may have what you’re looking for there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys, I may be wrong, but I believe that horsehide only comes from one slaughter house and it has been closed due to Covid19.
I seem to remember reading about this.
If true, you might just want to hold off on ordering a new holster for a while as it is probably only a matter of time before it's available again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Figured something was going on.  The thing is, the horsehide backing is the only way I would buy from them.  Love the way it functions.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got my horsehide from their seconds website and love it so far. $45.00 with free shipping can’t be beat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I like my horsehide Crossbreed, but I've never found their cowhide holsters to be comfortable, for some reason. My EDC Alien Gear holster is cowhide. Go figure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top