Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2022 5:55:22 PM EDT
I am finding out by building different short 45acp 1911 slides that the original non-extended GI ejector will work only on a Para Ordnance 3-inch barrel 45acp slide as well as a Springfield V-6 3 1/2 inch barrel 45acp slide; both on their own Commander frames.  They will not function or fit properly with the Commander ejector because it is just too thick.  I have tried to file them down to fit but it is a lot easier to just the GI ejectors.  Is anyone else finding this out to be true ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I ran into something like this some years back and found Springfield was using 9mm/ 38 super ejectors on their shorter .45 guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top