Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2021 11:27:53 AM EDT
Now i just need to pick an optic and light.
Will likely take over main CCW duty for my Shield

Think I should wait in case they come out with a HS507K with the Vulcan reticle?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Got one just like it. Put a Romeo zero on it and carry in a clinger holster. Very happy with it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve got the same grey MS XL model from Academy as well as an NRA XL that I converted to manual safety. They both wear TLR-7A’s on Tactical Development rails. The NRA has a Holosun 507K and the grey one will have one as well as soon as I get one that isn’t fucked up. So far the one I ordered for it as well as the replacement that came yesterday both have defects in the lens.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
As mentioned, best bet is TD rail with a TLR7A and the 507K.

I've got two XLs and, paired with a Mckinatec AIWB, they're the complete package with the WML and the dot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top