Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2023 8:14:10 PM EDT
I just picked up a used CZ P01 that was made in 2015 and noticed that the bbl has a polished ss finish to it. Did they ever come that way brand new? The bbl serial matches the rest of the gun. It is also in perfect condition, sans box and papers. Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Older CZs had barrels left in the white (no finish). 2015 is too new for that though.
View Quote

Yup, someone stripped off the bluing and polished the barrel
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My 75D-Compact (same exact pistol) but with an update from CZ regarding the slide-lock's retaining spring from what I've understood/read...  My slide is stamped with a 12' date and is in Stainless Steel... all 3 serials match like your's OP too, etc... I didn't know the barrels came any other way than SS in these models. Whether P-01, 75 Compact-D, etc... these Wonderful Pistols coupled with a pair of Tru-Dot's, a set of VZ slim line grips, are absolutely my favorite CCW semi-auto's ever made. Enjoy your CZ either way!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top