Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:49:02 PM EDT
Made an impulse buy.  The local fun shop had a like new USP9, with the compensator weight, for $550.  Wear was almost nonexistent on the bolt face and feed ramp.

No regrets, but was that price in the ballpark for LNIB, with the compensator?
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be a great price here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Were I in the market for one, that would be a good price.

Real question is, night sights? And how many mags did it come with?
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
That's  a real steal.

Compensator alone is $250+.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 1:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Here that would be about $600 after tax OTD. A little steep unless the pistol has night sights with some glow left and at least two capacity mags but with the comp that certainly does count for something.

Post up some pics!
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#5]
It's on layaway, but it does have 2 full size mags and IIRC night sights.  It looks like someone bought it, put the compensator on it, shot a couple of mags, cleaned it and then stuck it back in the safe.

After looking at the cost of a NIB one and then adding in the compensator I did well.  No regrets, just have to wait a month to pay it off.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:00:38 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a really good price! Congrats, I hope you enjoy it.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top