Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2018 4:44:31 PM EDT
I currently have a DE 50AE with the Integrated Muzzle Brake (IMB). Recoil is very tame and almost feels like shooting a 10mm. I have the Hornady 300GR XTP ammo and have nothing else to compare to.

About a year ago I fired a DE 50AE without the IMB and IIRC it had much more recoil. Now I have no idea what rounds were used..

Anyone have experience using both standard and IMB DE pistols?
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Desert Eagle .357/.44/.50 Recoil Comparison

Desert Eagle .357 comparison: L5 vs. MK-XIX

Sorry, I haven't ever tried a .50 with a brake. But I know it could use one. I find its not so much the recoil that it tames, as it is the muzzle flip. Which is what it really needs anyway.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe ill watch the EE for a standard Mk19 50AE barrel. Id hate to trade away mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top