Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:
I know I have a DE50 10"
Still that price is laughable.
View Quote

Maybe so... I just looked at my 1993 Desert Eagle Catalog... so 30 years ago the 10" and 14" barrels were less than $350... this is when the guns were listed at $999 retail as well though.

Looking back through records, I paid $355 each for two new .357 magnum barrels in 2017.  I bought a new 10" 357 from Magnum Research in 2018 for $498. (this was after they had stopped production of 10" barrels, but they found a handful of really old Israeli made MkXIX 10" 357's and sold them through the web site)  I also see I have bought a number of used 10" barrels for less than $300 on various sites.

I suppose lower prices are a thing of the past now though, as the demand is there and the supply isn't and won't be for another couple of years.  I am not gun builder, but as a machinist, I can see a lot of time in these barrels with a couple of very specialized procedures required.

We shall see.  Again, I am glad I have all the Desert Eagle stuff I ever wanted. :)

MrBlackCat
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Desert Eagle 10" barrels (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top