Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2020 9:15:12 AM EDT
I have a friend of a friend selling a 50ae desert eagle but neither of us are aware of what a good value is. my friend didnt know the color just that its a 50 and about 4 years old. Low round count stored in the desert in a safe (no rust). Said it wasn't one of the fancy gold or zebra, was either black or silver.

never owned or shot one but have always been interested, what is the going rate for used deagles and are there any areas in particular to look at if i decide to take a look and maybe buy it?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GarrettJ:
When I’m not sure on pricing, I usually check gunbroker and search under completed auctions. I sort by highest number of bids so I don’t have to filter through all of the stuff with high prices and no bids.

There are a number with special finishes that sold for high prices. But outside of those I see plain black guns selling for $1600 give or take, and chrome guns $1800-2100.

I’m a little surprised. I see a few frames selling for $3-400. Maybe I should be on the lookout for one of those. I have a spare top end to make swapping between .357 and .44/.50.
View Quote

Had no clue you could search completed auctions. Looking through threads and seeing pics, it's a mark VII with under 100 rounds. Just made the xfer of funds so I can grab it this weekend. GB all went for over 1500 it looks like.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a black Mark VIII used from Cabelas for $925.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top