Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:53:34 PM EDT
Guy over on Beretta Forums has some Check Mate mags, dated 10/05- supposedly these are later mags with a different finish than the rough one that was problematic. Anyway, they are new in vapor paper bags and if you buy 41 or more, only $6 apiece shipped.

Not a bad deal if you are needing some 92 mags in bulk. Personally, I've never had an issue with Checkmates but I only use them for practice too....
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered 10 of these. Seller takes paypal.  
IMHO the Checkmates are better than the Airtronics.

I can't remember the last time I saw any surplus M9 mags for under $10.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just ordered 10 of these. Seller takes paypal.  
IMHO the Checkmates are better than the Airtronics.

I can't remember the last time I saw any surplus M9 mags for under $10.
View Quote
10 is the $8 price? Still a good deal....
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I used Checkmate mags for years in USPSA & 3 Gun matches. Never had an issue with any of them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Just bought 41.

Thanks OP
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Got mine in today. They are exactly as promised.  Opened one package and the finish is the same as on the later Airtronics- the smooth gray finish. These should be good to go. Putting mine in ammo cans for the Apocalypse....A great deal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Gets even better....he sent me 42!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 3:03:43 AM EDT
[#7]
*EDITED BY BUTTERNUT- COC VIOLATION; SPECIFIC TO SALES*

SPECIFIC TO SALES

1.Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.

2.Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top