Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2022 10:36:49 AM EDT
Will sights for a Glock 19 fit the Dagger slide? I searched and couldn’t find the answer. I asked and received no answer so I figured I’d try here. I don’t care for the stock Dagger front and rear sights nor the night sights they come with. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]
My understanding is Glock 19 sights fit the Dagger.   I’ve read Dagger sights are difficult to remove.   There might be thread locker on the front sight and if so you can probably use the tip of a hot soldering iron on the head of the screw.  Once hot the front sight should come loose.   The rear sight on my Dagger has a retaining screw and it might need heat to loosen it.   A friend has a heavy duty sight pusher mounted on a bench and it works really well.   I prefer to use a sight pusher over using a brass punch.  You can damage tritium sights by using a punch and Amazon has several sight pushers which are a better option.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Just put 2 sets of Glock19, 17, 22, etc... Ameriglo's on my 2 Daggers. Yes front sight has a GENEROUS ammount of locktite.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted: Will sights for a Glock 19 fit the Dagger slide? I searched and couldn’t find the answer. I asked and received no answer so I figured I’d try here. I don’t care for the stock Dagger front and rear sights nor the night sights they come with. Thanks for any help.
View Quote
Yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top