Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How would you compare it to the TSO?
View Quote

Boy are they close! The TSO has a little lighter trigger but the DWX has 1911 trigger mine is at 3lbs.

I feel the DWX shoots flatter then the TSO.

The TSO is my favorite gun in the safe, But that maybe changing the more I shoot the DWX!!!

I have plans to get the DWX milled for an optic as its just screams for an optic.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got my 2nd one.  The trigger comes in at 2lb 9oz.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
3 month updates ?!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:21:28 AM EDT
[#4]
BOTH of mine have been solid. The 1st one I bought has just over 5k through it with no failures. The 2nd one only has 2 hundred ish through it.  Compared to my STI DVC
the recoil impulse is lighter and seems more delayed. Probably due to a linear type barrel disconnect system vs a rotary barrel link.  The DWX is heavier but more importantly,  it is balanced and sprung for quick recoil recovery and consequently,  fast follow up shots.
The factory sights on my DWX are definitely better than the DVC.  Did I mention the P10 21 rd mags that cost half as much as Stacatto mags and actually work?  The grip on the DWX has a large palm swell that seems very conducive for speed and accuracy.  All in all, I'm extremely impressed with the DWX.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
No optics ready version?  That would seem an obvious addition to any new pistol coming out now.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No optics ready version?  That would seem an obvious addition to any new pistol coming out now.
View Quote

That is what I am waiting for...
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Just get it milled its better anyways no plate and it sits lower in the slide!
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do not want to buy a 2K+ pistol and immediately ship it off to have the slide cut then be without my brand new probably 2300+tax+slide cut+without my brand new pistol for a few weeks or month… I want it out of the box ready to go drop a sight on it and hit the range.  Plus what if I get one that has an issue and I cut the slide then it gets replaced or the shop cutting it fudges up my brand new 2300+++ pistol.  F all that nonsense I want it ready to go out of the box.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m worried they will see the sales numbers and think it’s not a worthwhile business decision to continue it when in reality they would have would have sold twice as many if it was factory optic ready.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I’m not seeing any available as of late.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I do not want to buy a 2K+ pistol and immediately ship it off to have the slide cut then be without my brand new probably 2300+tax+slide cut+without my brand new pistol for a few weeks or month… I want it out of the box ready to go drop a sight on it and hit the range.  Plus what if I get one that has an issue and I cut the slide then it gets replaced or the shop cutting it fudges up my brand new 2300+++ pistol.  F all that nonsense I want it ready to go out of the box.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I was really looking forward to this pistol, but I want it factory optics ready, I don't want to send it off with a risk that it might be messed up, as I've seen people posting pics on here.  Even CZ has a shadow 2 optics ready now (I think that line was one of the last hold outs).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top