Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2022 1:36:57 AM EDT
Has anyone had issues with their customer service lately?  I sent a Bobcat in because of a dead trigger and that was June of 2021.  It’s been almost a year and they still have it.  I have actually forgotten about owning it a couple of times.  When I remembered and called them, they tell me a part is on back order.  I sent an email a couple months back and was told the same thing.  I’m fairly patient but this is getting a little ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#2]
That's odd for Beretta.

My son lodged a squib in the barrel of my Beretta 92 and followed it with a live round.
All it did was bulge the barrel a little.

I called Beretta USA and they sent me a free barrel in less than a week.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
They don't seem to be answering their email.
Have a question about the optics plate redemption and I've been waiting 4 days for an answer.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Waiting a year on customer service is bullshit.  Call them again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have a question about the optics plate redemption and I've been waiting 4 days for an answer.
View Quote

I sent customer service an email. Got a response about a day later and they sent me a code after crying to them. In my email I included my serial #.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I sent customer service an email. Got a response about a day later and they sent me a code after crying to them. In my email I included my serial #.
View Quote

Did you just use the support @berettausa email account?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I work an odd shift so I’m not able to call very often.  I sent an email 2 days ago and am still waiting on a response.  I’m going to try and call them next week.  Maybe I need to embrace my inner Karen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Its been 9 months since I have sent them in a DOA Beretta 92X and have not received anything to replace it yet.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:25:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did you just use the support @berettausa email account?
View Quote

I sent an email to all the beretta contact emails I saw on the website. The response came from Kelsey from [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had better results with phone calls than I did with emails. They sent me the optic plate redemption email a day or so after I called about it.

I need to call them about the 2 tan bottom 18 round 92 magazines they owe me...
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Emailed on the 15th, got an email from Kelsey today apologizing for the wait and asking to confirm the SN. Sent that and had the code 5 minutes later. Hopefully the 2 extra magazine code will show up soon...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I made another call earlier this week.  I guess I spoke with one of the better reps.  I received an email update later that day.  A couple of days later I received my bobcat!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top