Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2022 2:17:33 PM EDT
Not sure if this is the right place, but looking for some insight from anyone that may know.

I have a firearm that has been getting built for far too long. It is paid for. Communication with the builder is pretty terrible.

The shop is in a different state. As far as I know, they are still in business. Not sure how to verify it beyond basic internet research.

What are my legal options, if any? Do I need representation from my state or the state the builder is located in?

Thanks for any help, I’m at the end of my patience dealing with this shop.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
double post
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How long?  That tempers the answer to what to do next.

View Quote

Over 10 years, with the understanding that 6 of those years I was overseas where it was put on the back burner at my insistence.

Upon my arrival back in the states, delivery was promised and missed numerous times. I have been back in the states for over four years now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top