Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/30/2020 5:41:08 PM EDT
Looked at RTG, HKparts, Midwest gun works, etc for a German VP9 threaded barrel but everyone seems to be oos.  Does anyone have a resource or a lead on a German threaded barrel?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:51:58 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not factory HK so feel free to disregard but Rim County Mfg makes threaded HK barrels that are good to go. I have one on my SK and it's nicely finished, accurate, locks up perfectly, etc. I can't find any noticeable difference in function or quality vis a vis the HK barrel.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m thinking I posted in the wrong sub forum. Could a mod scoot me over to the hk handgun forum?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Just a thought, I would buy one of the available Silencerco threaded VP9 barrels now.  Come January 20th, an EO could shut off any imports of gun parts, making an OEM threaded barrel unobtanium and placing additional demand on the domestically sourced barrels like the Silencerco or other barrel maker's offerings.  Even in the best of times, HK is spotty about importing in batches with long dry spells in between.  I know it's not exactly what you want but the pragmatist in me says get what's good, affordable and available now vs. taking a chance on what may or may not be available in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a thought, I would buy one of the available Silencerco threaded VP9 barrels now.  Come January 20th, an EO could shut off any imports of gun parts, making an OEM threaded barrel unobtanium and placing additional demand on the domestically sourced barrels like the Silencerco or other barrel maker's offerings.  Even in the best of times, HK is spotty about importing in batches with long dry spells in between.  I know it's not exactly what you want but the pragmatist in me says get what's good, affordable and available now vs. taking a chance on what may or may not be available in the near future.
View Quote

I’ll likely buy a SiCo short term. I’m not afraid of an import EO at the moment, nor am I trying to panic buy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’ll likely buy a SiCo short term. I’m not afraid of an import EO at the moment, nor am I trying to panic buy.
View Quote

Its optic ready so a little more expensive probably but it is factory threaded.  

VP9 CDNN
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

VP9 CDNN
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

VP9 CDNN

Not in the market for another pistol but thanks for the link none the less.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So watchoo gonna do?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I've used Capitol Armory a few times but they are out now except for the VP40 but keep trying
https://www.capitolarmory.com/heckler-koch-hk45-usp45-usp9-usp40-threaded-barrel.html
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top