BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2020 7:33:19 AM EDT

Test Gun: Beretta 70
Barrel length: 3.5 inches.
Ammunition: Cor Bon .32 ACP 60gr JHP
Test media: 10% Clear Ballistics Gel.
Distance: 10 feet.
Chronograph: Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2.
Five shot velocity average: 1190fps.
Gel Temperature 70 degrees.

https://general-cartridge.com/2020/01/31/cor-bon-32-acp-60gr-jhp-in-clear-ballistics-gel/
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the test.

Typical .32ACP performance.  Very accurate with great shot group size, expansion causes unacceptable penetration result.
As ever with this cartridge, ball is the answer if you must carry a .32, as it at least will penetrate to acceptable levels.  I admit I am a fan of the old 7.65 Browning (32ACP), as in the smaller, blowback pistols it is typically chambered in it is very pleasant to shoot, without the "rappy", unpleasant recoil of the .380 in similar sized weapons.  Would I carry it?  Only if that is all I had, which thankfully is not the case.

Still, because of it's accuracy, and ability to very quickly put those small rounds on target, it's far better than a sharp stick, fists, clubs, .22s or .25s.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I would love to see tests for Geco and Fiocchi 72gr FMJ
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By batjka104:
I would love to see tests for Geco and Fiocchi 72gr FMJ
View Quote

This. Obviously hollow points are underpenetrating.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like a Glock 42 in 32ACP. Not sure why. But loaded only with FMJ.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
S&B makes the hottest .32 that I’ve tried. I wouldn’t hesitate to grab my Skorpion with a mag full of it
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SubSonic1836:
S&B makes the hottest .32 that I’ve tried. I wouldn’t hesitate to grab my Skorpion with a mag full of it
View Quote

I second the S&B stuff for the 32acp. Unfortunately i only have two boxes of it. Really pissed i missed out on the cases of the geco stuff a bit back. Still need to figure out the issues with my CZ70 first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top