[#1]
Yes, the new mags come with both base plates
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, the new mags come with both base plates
View Quote

Nice. I’m assuming I can buy some factory sig baseplates for my old 365 mags then? Will look on their site later
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m pretty sure I have one XL base plate. You are welcome to it if I have it.

PM me if you want it.

JPK
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have two spare plates that I will never use. Let me know if you'd like them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
You might also check out the tactical development website as they make a nice array of 365 baseplates to convert 365 mags to XL mags.  I have several and like them a lot.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Also, the baseplate from the standard 365 12 rnd. magazines (once you remove the extension) will work. They take just a little more of a push to insert the magazine into the grip...they appear to a RCH wider than the XL baseplate. This is what I did while waiting on the XL baseplates I ordered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top