Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2021 4:26:51 PM EDT
Is there anyone that sells completed P80 frames or other custom frames? I know I would have to send to and FFL. I don't want to build anything myself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Just out of curiosity, but why? Building one out is about the same price as a completed Glock. Especially if you pay the transfer fee and premium of some willing to sell a serialized P80.

The only advantage I see is you can customize the P80 frame without wasting money on factory parts you don't want. If I were you though, I would just bite the bullet and do it yourself. Better get on it if you decide to... "ghost gun" EOs will be coming very soon.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:Is there anyone that sells completed P80 frames or other custom frames?
View Quote
Not sure if they're still offered ...

Brownells:  P80-PFC9-BLK
Primary Arms:  P80-PFC9-BLK
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 12:06:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Building a Polymer 80 forces you to troubleshoot the malfunctions. Mine was a single shot for a couple of mags. I had to polish my Glock factory barrel, polish my P80 rails, and install a different ejector. I really understand Glocks now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, but why? Building one out is about the same price as a completed Glock.
View Quote

Because saving money or having a "ghost gun" aren't the only reasons to go the P80 route. Some people just like having a custom gun setup exactly how they want it? Some people just like the idea of building their own stuff? Some people find the P80 frame fits their hands better then the factory Glock frame.

Its one of the things I'm really digging about the Sig P320s. I can replace the factory grip modules with a number of different styles, and most of them cost less than the P80 Glock 80% frames and I don't have to "build" or "transfer" anything and it uses all of the factory FCU parts so no reliability issues.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a completed frame there are a few options available. Nomad 9, Glockstore, POF, and I think there is another out there.

I believe Vuurwapen will be selling one too via Omaha Outdoors. He originally was going to sell 80% frames but is still waiting on ATF approval. Last I saw he said they were going to be selling serialized completed frames soon.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Doesnt lone wolf self glock frames? Zev and agency might sell just the frame to.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Grey Ghost Precision and Rainier Arms sell them
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
How about this?
https://www.primaryarms.com/polymer-80-pfc9-complete-9mm-pistol-compact-flat-dark-earth?avad=211021_a20ae1a0d&utm_source=affiliate-referral&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=35987&utm_content=product-review
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top