Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2022 8:37:53 PM EDT
I ordered a complete Dagger slide assembly  after ordering a frame.  Got an email that said my slide was shipped.  Today I received a bubble wrap envelope with only the recoil assembly and a couple of stickers.  

My tracking says delivered.  

Does PSA ever ship these parts separately?  Do they ship complete slides in bubble wrap envelopes?

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]

I would have thought a complete slide assembly would come packaged a bit more securely.  All of my rifle uppers came very nicely packed in foam lined boxes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I would email them and see if they messed up the shipment. I don't see why they would ship it one piece at a time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#3]
My slide came in an envelope but was in a "toothpaste" sized box complete.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: My slide came in an envelope but was in a "toothpaste" sized box complete.
View Quote
This is standard operating procedure.  A toothpaste box is exactly what it ships in.  There have been several reports of slides being damaged in transit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 4:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve shot them an email and I’m awaiting a reply.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I called PSA this morning and they are awesome.   It does appear my items went AWOL and they were super helpful getting me the items I need coming.

Outstanding customer service.   I can't wait to shoot this pistol.

Thank you PSA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top