Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 4:43:22 PM EDT
Any comped a 10mm? How's it do? I'm up in the air doing a 10mm Roland Special or just a plain jane Glock 20. I'm curious how 10mm does when comped.

I'm drooling over the KKM G29 barrel w/ comp.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a Gen4 29 and bought a KKM 4 port comp for it.  It worked just fine, definitely got a velocity boost over the factory G29 barrel.   I was getting around 100-150 fps more out of the KKM 4 port than I was the G29 factory barrel even though barrel wise there's only about .4" more barrel.  I don't have it any longer, but I had no issues with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

No comp, but I got 4.5" barrel for mine. I wanted G20 ballistics in G19 size pistol for vacations Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Smokey Mountain National Park. Enough for bear, and concealable in town and on the trails.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I regularly carry a Glock 20 but a comped short barrel 10mm sounds unpleasant.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
@SDGlock23 Did you notice much difference in recoil with the comp? I'd think it would tame a 10mm down quite a bit. Any issue feeding with the comp?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top