Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2021 7:22:55 PM EDT
Tried searching but with the archives down it's difficult.

Anyone have a "go-to" for a decent gun belt that won't break the bank?    Glock 19 that gets carried both IWB & OWB.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I like nexbelt.
https://www.nexbelt.com/collections/edc-belts/products/titan-grey-precisefit-gun-belt-2019
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been told Hank's Belts is good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like nexbelt.
https://www.nexbelt.com/collections/edc-belts/products/titan-grey-precisefit-gun-belt-2019
View Quote
I have and like Kore (4 of them as I type this) and they are a similar concept.  I don't think you will go wrong with either.  Nexbelt has a plethora of buckle designs but personally I prefer the Kore variety better as far as looks go.  YMMV, as always.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#5]
How is this one with a leather OWB holster?   Much flex?

Thanks all
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It works well for me and my leather pancake holsters. It can be tight getting the velcro through the slots.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It works well for me and my leather pancake holsters. It can be tight getting the velcro through the slots.
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have and like Kore (4 of them as I type this) and they are a similar concept.  I don't think you will go wrong with either.  Nexbelt has a plethora of buckle designs but personally I prefer the Kore variety better as far as looks go.  YMMV, as always.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like nexbelt.

I have both Nexbelts (bought 'em ~ 5-6 years ago) and Kore belts (tried these about 3 years ago).

Definitely prefer the Kore belts. They're stiffer than the Nexbelts and the one I've been wearing daily for 2-3 years still looks and feels the same. The Nexbelt in comparison is a lot floppier and got even floppier after 2-3 years (which is what made me look around to see what else was available).
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like nexbelt.
View Quote

The latest and greatest
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Wilderness Frequent Flyer belt. I prefer the CSM reinforced model.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:05:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Kore belts 24-hour sale

Code: MLK15
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been wearing my Nexbelt EDC belt every day for well over a year and is still very stiff. It still wants to roll up when I take it off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I like nexbelt.
View Quote

This....I bought one a month ago, a week later I bought another. I like it very much, extremely adjustable and well made.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:54:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Just posted this in another thread

Kore Essentials Gun Belt

Mix and match belts/buckles. There are a ton of these companies now. I have had mine for a couple months and it gets worn daily. Super sturdy belt and quality buckle.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Crossbreed CrossOver.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 11:13:27 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a bluealpha, 2 nexbelts, and Wilderness Frequent Flier 5 stitch.
They all work and are all comfortable.
Nexbelt always has 20% off sales around holidays.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have a bluealpha, 2 nexbelts, and Wilderness Frequent Flier 5 stitch.
They all work and are all comfortable.
Nexbelt always has 20% off sales around holidays.
View Quote
Just an update.   I got the nexbelt.     I love it.

Thanks all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top